Lupit POLE PRO SLOPED SOFFITTO inclinato
Lupit POLE soffitto inclinato MOUNT PRO
viene utilizzato per i Lupit Pro, quando il soffitto non è parallelo al pavimento, e il palo può essere applicato su qualsiasi inclinazione.
Deve essere fissato in modo permanente al soffitto con fisher inclusi, per una massima sicurezza e stabilità del palo quando installato. Poiché è regolabile in qualsiasi posizione tra 0 e 90 gradi, può essere utilizzato per qualsiasi conformazione del soffitto o forma.
+ Spedizione TNT
LUPIT POLE SLOPE CEILING MOUNT PRO is used when the ceiling is not parallel to the floor and can be applied on any inclination. It must be permanently fixed to the ceiling to provide maximum safety and stability of the pole when installed. Since it is adjustable to any angle between 0 and 90 degrees, it can be used for any ceiling configuration or shape. Instructions for installation and use:
• Lupit Pole Slope Ceiling Mount PRO can be only used with LUPIT POLE PRO - the latest version
• Mark the holes to be drilled on the ceiling.
• Before drilling:
- Make sure there is no installations (electricity, water, or gas lines) or other dangerous obstacles.
- We recommend LUPIT POLE SLOPE CEILING MOUNT PRO to be installed only on the concrete ceiling. If the ceiling is made of any other material such as plaster, the construction should be checked by an expert and extra reinforced if needed.
- Use all four holes to fix the LUPIT POLE SLOPE CEILING MOUNT PRO.
• The position of the pole has to be exactly where the ceiling has been measured. The vertical distance is calculated from the middle point of the LUPIT POLE SLOPE CEILING MOUNT PRO vertically to the floor.
• By adjusting the position of the upper plate (it can be rotated) of the mount and the middle butterfly nut, set the lower plate of the mount to be in a horizontal position. Use water leveller.
• When the lower plate is levelled, secure the position with the cable tie.
• Use the LUPIT POLE PRO Instructions for use or Installation video for installation.
• Be extra careful when installing the pole for the first time. Make sure you use the pole that is compatible with CEILING MOUNT PRO. The use of other poles could result in damage to the ceiling, it can loosen the LUPIT POLE SLOPE CEILING MOUNT PRO or the poles can be too short to ensure stability.
• Before every pole exercise, check the stability of the pole by shaking it hardly.