Crema Super White Stuf OTC 4.4oz
Spedizione TNT da negozio a Italia
Antidolorifico analgesico topico aloe e vitamina e in aggiunta.
Antidolorifico naturale in crema per sportivi antiinfiammatorio
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST USE
- Relieves pain quickly!
- Provides safe and natural relief
- Gives results without side effects
- Smells mildly of peaches
- Works for arthritis, myalgia, and more!
- Apply thin coats more frequently instead of a large amount at one time.
- Pressure points – in addition to the area in pain, apply to the pressure point below and above the pain.
- If pain does not subside within 5 minutes, re-apply immediately. Re-apply until pain subsides - pain is different for each individual.
- For a joint, such as a knee, elbow, or wrist - apply all the way around the joint and at least one or two inches surrounding the joint.
- For hands or feet - cover the area evenly with a thin coat plus apply to the wrist or ankle to ensure full coverage.
- For a large area such as the lower back - apply in a circular motion traveling just outside the area to make sure you have achieved full coverage.
- Apply before bedtime – many of our customers have reported that applying prior to bedtime delivers a more restful night.
- Use less over time – Super Blue Stuff OTC seems to have a cumulative effect – over time you may need less. When you notice this, continue to apply first in the morning and just before bedtime – this will help you maintain the relief you have gained.
LOOKING TO BOOST YOUR PAIN RELIEF?
is for our customers who need an added boost of menthol in hard-to-reach places. is for those who need an herbal boost of Arnica. provides strong and penetrating feeling of heat. These products deliver a boost to your pain relief only when and where it is needed. Boosters will give you the ability to customize pain relief for your own unique pain.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on wounded, damaged or irritated skin. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not bandage tightly. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience a rash and/or a reaction, condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 10 days. If pregnant or Breast-Feeding, ask a health professional before use. Consult a doctor before use on children under 12 years of age if arthritis conditions are present. For all other listed uses, consult a doctor before use on children under 2 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Apply to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times a day.